BBNaija Queen Blames Cross for Fallout With Whitemoney

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 8:27 AM
NaijaCash
Despite the conclusion of the tensed season of the BBNaija show, the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemates are yet to get over the thrills, as Queen Mercy Atang has pointed fingers at Cross for her fallout with fellow housemate Whitemoney.

Queen and Whitemoney had their differences discussed during the just concluded reunion, with the former accusing him of blocking her on Instagram.

In the latest development, Queen took to her Instagram page to praise her colleagues and fans while reliving the moments in Big Brother’s house.

The 26-year-old revealed he was in awe of Cross when he first noticed him in the garden.

“Days on I noticed another guy in the house🙈Light skin, well build, sexy tattoo on his body, @crossda_boss. My brothers and sisters your girl became Alice in the wonderland🤣,” she wrote.

Queen continued, “In the garden pere, cross and I were chilling. And I quickly ask cross. But why haven’t I noticed you since I entered this house? I like fair guys and you’re fair🤣 pere said to me, chiaa this girl. I no sure say you dey okay. Let me not use the exact word he called me🤣.”

The fashion model was thankful for meeting a friend, Whitemoney, who was there for her but had a little misunderstanding that led to their fallout.

“Yes, I fought for our friendship because I was already used to playing, disturbing, teasing him etc. I was very comfortable around him. Noticing my friend was giving another attention made me really really sad… I can jealous sha🙈,” she wrote.

Recalling how it all went sideways between the two, she added, “I can recall a particular Friday I kept to myself all through. That night I told Cross and Pere to take care of me, I’m very light headed so I really don’t do much alcohol 🍺 but then I was ready to drink and get high. Because I was sad. Unfortunately that night. I and cross had our pool kiss. I was a little tipsy🙈.”

The reality star further noted that that act was not well received by her friend, and she apologized because she wanted to keep their friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Tags
    bbnaija queen cross bbnaija whitemoney
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,787 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,595 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI