I don’t wanna phyuk around with too many girls - SINGER REMA

Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 7:25 PM
NaijaCash
Singer, Rema, took to his Twitter handle to let some things off his chest on Saturday morning, May 1.

According to him, he doesn't want to go around sleeping with too many girls as it makes him ''violate his energy'' and ''breeds disrespect ''

''I swear I just wanna love one girl and move on. I don’t wanna phyuk around with too many girls, violating my energy and breeding disrespect because of sex, This dick is GOLDEN how bout that!''
he wrote

The singer also had a word for people who say his music is childish. He wrote;

''“His lyrics are childish” Yes! I’m young phyuking let me grow, if I start spitting all the bars now what will spit when I’m 30 years old, I barely write music let me have a collection of experiences and chat real shit from my heart! Many niggas sing about shit they don’t do!

Producers don’t get enough credit, they are the backbone to any HIT song! At least give them the right royalty & publishing percentage, y’all niggas forgetting who took y’all vocals fr? y’all selfish. Yo let them eat! I give my producers what they deserve and that’s FACTS!

How will an OG win awards one year and because he don’t win the awards the next year they say he’s falling off? Why? For not doing what he already done? That’s stupid. Niggas listen to that shit and kill themselves in the studio trying to prove what they already proved! Wake up!''

He also advised young people who are depressed and considering suicide because they are not rich and famous ;

''Too many youths depressed and committing suicide because they want to be rich and famous early, pressuring yourself because if you’re not a success early you’re not a success at all! Be patient! Not everybody with money is HAPPY!

I will repeat my clothes, I don’t care if I’ve worn it before, laugh at me all you want I bought it with my hard earned money, I’m rich you’re not and you’re judging me? Lol some of your favs are owing they stylist and that’s FACTS!''
he wrote.

• Tags
    mavin record rema
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI