HOW TO MAKE ORGANIC BLACK SOAP

T

Tommy

Local time
Today 2:28 AM
NaijaCash
INGREDIENTS AND HOW TO MAKE ORGANIC BLACK SOAP:
I might not know all the ingredients for the black soap but u should meet iya alagbo she knows the right ingredients for either a fair person or a dark person but these are the ones I can remember:
1. Ghana black soap
2. White soap for lather
3. Pink soap
4. Yellow soap
5. Turmeric and others I cannot specify
6. Honey
7. Coconut oil
8. Lemon
9. Carrot extract oil
10. Lavender oil
11. Vitamin c extract oil
12. There is another one called 3 days which is like antiseptic used for skin treatment
There are some other liquids that iya alagbo will add for skin treatment ...I dont no their names

Method of making the soap:

Scrape the white soap, ghana soap, pink soap, yellow soap into to small particles so it can easily dissolve into the mixing basin and pour all the liquids inside all together and pour the powdered ingredients also
After pouring all the ingredients..... the texture of the soap will determine the amount of hot water u will add to the soap in order not to add too much water so that the soap will not be too light. It might take 2 to 3 days for the soap to fully mix together, ferment and become of one colour. So you should check and mix the soap regularly during this period to know if to add more water.
Within 3 to 4 days the soap will fully mix and ferment together when u see it u will love to use it

I am going to snap the one I am making now so u can see the picture ...mine is in large quantity because it is for the whole family