• Born on April 2, 1963, in Mushin, Lagos State, Nigeria.
• She had her early education at St. Michael’s Catholic School in Mushin and Ikeja Senior Grammar School, Bolade-Oshodi, both in Lagos State. She holds a BA in Biblical Theology from Faith Bible College, Sango-Otta, as well as other academic honours, as an avid theologian and Bible scholar.
• Esther Ajayi is a philanthropist and a white garment clergywoman. She is the General Overseer of the Love of Christ Generation (C & S) Church, London.
• Apart from her constant preaching of the gospel and winning souls for Christ, her ministry and humanitarian foundation has touched and changed many lives in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, USA, Israel, Turkey, etc.
• Esther Ajayi’s humanitarian services have rekindled many dimmed lost hopes in respective of religion and tribe.
• Reverend Mother (Dr) Esther Abimbola Ajayi, who is regarded as Africa’s most generous philanthropist and Founder/CEO of Esther Ajayi Foundation, recently completed a new cathedral church in Lekki, Lagos State.
YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THESE HEADLINES FROM NIGERIAN TRIBUNE
In spite of the huge investment in the water sector by the government and international organisations, water scarcity has grown to become a perennial nightmare for residents of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital. This report x-rays the lives and experiences of residents in getting clean, potable and affordable water amidst the surge of COVID-19 cases in the state…
The Lagos-Ibadan railway was inaugurated recently for a full paid operation by the Nigerian Railway Corporation after about a year of free test-run. Our reporter joined the train to and fro Lagos from Ibadan and tells his experience in this report…